Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fall Themed Wedding Cake with Cupcakes.





This is a Wedding Cake I did back in November, of 2012. They wanted fall themed, so I went around looking for the most appealing fall leaves I could find, and mimicked them out of fondant that I made from scratch. I also made the acorns, and little pumpkins as well for the decor. She asked for a top tier, to be her favorite pumpkin cake with cream cheese, and the rest was to be cupcakes. I made them chocolate with a vanilla butter cream, and some pumpkin with cream cheese cupcakes. I dyed some of them to be fall colors, with matching icing. Everything I made for this was completely edible, except the fall garland that surrounded the bottom of the table. #beautiful #fallthemed #fallthemedcake #allhandmade #alledible #acorns #pumpkins #edibleleaves #fallleaves #weddingcake #fallwedding #pumpkinspice #Chocolatecupcakes #pumpkinspicecupcakes #pumpkinspiceicing #cameoutgreat

No comments:

Post a Comment