Monday, August 15, 2011

Flavors I have created and made so far

This is a list of flavors I have created and tested. I constantly come up with new ideas, so the list will always grow. I do all my frostings from scratch, using butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and semi sweet chocolate chips. I have experience baking with dairy free, cholesterol free, for those who are lactose intolerant, vegan, or just want to be health conscious. I also have over 2 years of experience with Gluten Free cakes and baking, I have the ability to do low cholesterol, dairy free, vegan, and health conscious versions of my cupcakes and cakes as well. Any questions on special requests, feel free to leave feedback, questions, or comments, and I will reply with the details. Most of the flavors below have been tested as cupcakes, but I can do almost all of them as a cake as well. I am willing to try anything!

  • Basic Vanilla
  • Basic Chocolate
  • Caramel Mocha
  • Mocha Java Chip
  • Cafe Mocha
  • Key Lime Cheesecake (with Candied Key Lime Slice)
  • Butterscotch
  • Raspberry Lemonade (with Candied Lemon Zest)
  • Smores (with small smore on top, and a surprise inside)
  • Banana Split (Banana cupcake, strawberry cream filling, vanilla frosting, chocolate drizzle)
  • Whiskey Chocolate Chocolate Chip
  • Rum Vanilla
  • Mint Chocolate Chip
  • Chocolate Mousse
  • Coconut Chocolate
  • Pumpkin Cream Cheese
  • Chocolate Raspberry
  • Strawberry Banana
  • Chocolate Banana
  • Bailey's and Chocolate
  • Kahlua and Chocolate
  • Spice Cake (with Cream Cheese Frosting)
  • Sweet Potato (with Marshmellow Creme Frosting)
  • Banana Flaxmeal
  • Vanilla Flaxmeal 
  • Protein Boost Banana Flaxmeal on Greek Yogurt Frosting
  • and more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment