Monday, August 15, 2011

Serena's Custom Cakes and More

My name is Serena Flores, and I design custom cakes and cupcakes. I have been baking since I was very young, and have a love for any form of art. I started experimenting with cakes for friends and family's birthdays, and my experience has progressed over 12 years now. I have designed and constructed cakes for baby showers, birthdays, and created specialty cupcakes, and much more. I like to experiment with different flavors, from key lime cheesecake, to banana split, to whiskey chocolate, to butterscotch. I have tested many flavors, and I have gotten nothing but compliments for my risk taking success. I am willing to try anything, and love challenges. Please browse through my gallery, and if you have any questions, feel free to email me. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment